Eating my Mech WHEATIES!!!

All things Mech!! I have been called into a mech design duel- more of a blood bath really- not just 2 but 5 contenders, and what contenders!!!The extremely talented contenders are- Robogabo, Carlo Arellano, Ben Mauro & Paul Richards- all personal favorites of mine! Contending for what?  I do not know, but I am going to get some good growing experience so into the arena I go.

These are not my submissions for the "design-off", but more of an exercise to warm up the muscles- I will be posting my mech design in a while. Stay tuned!

And as luck would have it, I have recently been building 2 BAN-DAI Mech models. Quite an arduous task as it was, as I wanted to assemble and paint them all based off of a specific pattern I had in mind for these little buggers. Went so far as to apply rusting, weathering and chipping effects with successive layers of acrylic paints.
I know you can't hear any of what I am saying with all of the noise blaring from the nerd-alert which is sounding off, like an angry whistle from all this mech blather, but I will keep going on anyway....
Here is the 2nd mech build... I was striving to equip this build for a desert location with this final paint scheme...
And below are the same models as above,just in their original "BAN-DAI" colors as illustrated in packaging instructions... 
Again these are not my submissions for the "design-off". I will be posting some work in progresses of my design, in a little while. Stay tuned!